TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.32.0 Releases: Cutting-Edge New Features
We also introduced the ability to tell the Q0 stepping of Intel “Comet Lake-S” Core desktop processors apart from the G1 stepping. This feature should be particularly useful when re-selling your 10th gen Core processors that have multiple steppings, as you can use the GPU-Z Database validation or screenshot as proof of stepping to a prospective buyer. Among the new GPUs and CPUs supported are Intel 10th gen Core, AMD Radeon Pro W5700X, WX 4170; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti (mobile), and Tesla V100S-PCIe 32 GB. Support is also added for Windows 10 May 2020 Update. We fixed the WDDM 2.7 hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling readout in the “Advanced” tab for AMD graphics cards. Grab TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.32.0 from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.32.0
The change-log follows.
- Added NVIDIA per-rail voltage and power monitoring
- Fixed WDDM 2.7 Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling readout in Advanced Tab to report “Disabled, not supported” instead of “Unknown (8)” on Windows 10 2004 with AMD graphics card
- Added support for Intel Comet Lake 10th Generation CPUs
- Added support for AMD Radeon Pro W5700X, WX 4170
- Added support for GTX 1650 Ti Mobile (TU116-A), NVIDIA Tesla V100S-PCIE-32 GB