All the Best Christmas Tech Deals in One Place
With countless Christmas tech deals around and more anticipated as retailers kick off their Boxing Day and January sales, you can trust our team of tech experts to help you sort out the deals worth having from the junk retailers are just trying to offload.
In this article you’ll find our curated selection of the top tech deals across all major consumer tech categories – from phones, tablets and laptops and the security software you’ll want to install on them, to fitness trackers and smartwatches, smart speakers, headphones and headsets, gaming chairs and consoles, monitors and TVs, dash cams and action cameras, electric toothbrushes and electric shavers, electric bikes and scooters, even robot vacuum cleaners and video doorbells.
Whatever you need we’ve got you covered – and we won’t recommend anything we wouldn’t buy ourselves.
If you need any further inspiration be sure to check out some of our top gift guides – we’ve got the overall best tech gifts, as well as the best tech gifts for kids.
Christmas 2020 Sales on right now
- AncestryDNA – 25% off DNA kits. End 24 December
- 23andMe – 50% off Health and Ancestry kits. Ends 26 December
- AO.com – Deals across white goods, home and kitchen appliances, TVs, laptops, £51 off Apple Air Pods Pro, and more
- Apple – For best Apple deals visit Macworld.
- Argos – Christmas Shop now open
- Appliance City – Fridge freezers, cookers, washing machines, kitchen appliances and more.
- Appliances Direct – Ready, Set, Save Sale with discounts on bathroom, white appliances, kitchen appliances, tablets, laptops, smartphones, and TVs.
- Box.co.uk Christmas deals across TVs, Laptops, Desktop PCs, components, monitors and accessories.
- BT – £50 off AirPods with Apple Watch, £20 off iPad
- Carphone Warehouse – Big data SIM deals, Pixel 4a deals, Free Fitbit Versa 2 with iPhone XR
- Currys PC World -TV deals, gaming, smart home, white goods, and more. We’re separately covering the best Currys Cyber Week deals here
- eBay – 15% off with code PRESENTS15
- Fitbit – Best Fitbit deals.
- GAME – Gaming gift guides, £5 off with £50 online purchases
- 365Games – Christmas Sale with discounts on PS4 games, smart home, DVDs and more
- Green Man Gaming – 17% off PC Games with DEC17
- John Lewis – Offers across home, fashion, electricals and gifts.
- Laptops Direct – Deals across laptops, phones, PCs and TVs
- Lovehoney – Couple’s bundles (adult content).
- Microsoft – Surface Pro, Surface Laptops, Xbox and 50% off Xbox games.
- Mobiles.co.uk – Cheap Apple iPhone SE deals, Google Pixel 5 deals and more
- Mobile Phones Direct – High data plans available across Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy devices with no upfront costs
- Nintendo Switch – Best Christmas discounts online. Ring Fit deals can be found here.
- NordVPN – 68% off and three months free if you sign up for two years. NordVPN is our top VPN pick.
- O2 – Discounts on iPhone, iPad, Samsung, 120GB SIM for £20 with 6 months of Disney+. Ends 25 December
- Park Cameras – Discounts and cashback on cameras and lenses
- PlayStation 5 – Where to buy PS5 before Christmas
- Samsung – Up to £200 cashback
- Sky – Up to £27 off Sky TV packages
- Smarty – Just £18 per month for unlimited data SIM.
- Smyths – Discounts on gaming and toys
- Tesco Mobile – Free AirPods with iPhone SE, free AirPods Pro with iPhone 11, MotoG8 with free Lenovo Tab M8 Tablet
- Three – Get unlimited data for £17 per month (better than last year’s offer if you’re happy to stick with 4G)
- Very – For deals across tech and lifestyles head on over to Very. It’s prices aren’t always the most competitive so we’d thoroughly recommend comparing its discounts against the top dogs Amazon and Currys before heading to check out.
- Wex Photo Video– Discounts on cameras. microphones, lighting equipment, rigs and more
- Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S – Best deals across the web
- Zyro – Up to 85% off this website builder with free domain for a year, unlimited bandwidth and storage available. Ends 6 December
Best tech deals right now
1. Amazon Echo Dot 4
Now: £29.99 (£20 off)
Get £20 off the Echo Dot 4. Amazon’s Black Friday discount was £21, so you’re basically getting Black Friday price in December!
2. Google Pixel 4a (4G) with 1GB, 5GB or 15GB data
Now: From £25 per month, £30 upfront (with free Google Nest Audio + 6 months of Disney+)
All of O2’s Pixel 4a (4G) contract offers come with a free Google Nest Audio, the company’s latest smart speaker (usually worth £89.99).
You’ll also be eligible for various subscriptions, depending on how much data you need. For 1GB, you’ll get 6 months of Disney+, but upgrade to 5GB or 15GB and you can also choose from 3 months of Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Music Unlimited, Audible, Calm, McAfee & more instead. Also available with the Pixel 5.
3. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (128GB)
Now: £499 (£120 off)
Shave £120 off the WiFi version of Samsung’s best and brightest tablet of 2019 – the Galaxy Tab S6 – thanks to this Amazon offer.
4. Apple iPhone XR with 100GB data
Now: £43 per month, £79 upfront (includes free Fitbit Versa 2)
Get a free Versa 2 from Carphone Warehouse when you buy the iPhone XR on contract.
5. Fitbit Versa Lite
From: Currys PC World
Now: £59.97 (£90 off)
This is the absolute lowest price on Fitbit’s entry-level colour smartwatch – Curry’s price is even cheaper than Amazon’s.
6. Nintendo Switch Lite + Animal Crossing: New Horizons + Minecraft
Now: £239.99 (£16.98 off)
If you’re new to the Switch family and want to see what all the fuss is about, this combination of a Switch Lite, Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Minecraft should be very tempting.
7. Apple 13in MacBook Pro, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 256GB (2020)
Now: £1192.24 (£106 off)
8. iD Mobile: 50GB data (SIM only)
Now: £14 per month (12 months) (with free £50 Currys gift card)
If you don’t mind a 4G-only connection, iD currently has an excellent offer on this 50GB SIM which also includes a £50 gift card for Currys PC World.
9. Apple Watch Series 5 (40mm, cellular)
Now: £429 (£70 off)
If the 44mm variant is too big for you, Apple is also selling the smaller 40mm Apple Watch Series 5 with cellular connectivity at a discount.
10. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
From: Carphone Warehouse
Now: £399 (£100 off with cashback)
Starting 3 December, Samsung is offering £100 cashback on select phones, tablets and smartwatches bought before Christmas. If you buy two devices, you can claim up to £100 cashback on both devices plus an additional £30.
11. Motorola One Hyper
Now: £179.99 (£89 off)
Grab the Motorola One Hyper for nearly £90 less directly from the manufacturer. See our round up of the best Moto phones.
12. MusicMagpie Christmas Offers
Now: Up to £100 off iPhone
It might be Cyber Week, but musicMagpie’s already launched its Christmas sale with £100 off every iPhone 11 model. The offer outdoes its Black Friday sale!
13. Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (13.5in, i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD)
Now: £979 (£290 off)
Microsoft’s flagship Surface Laptop 3 dropped to its lowest ever price for Cyber Monday, but the price has only risen slightly since then. Get the i5 model with 8GB RAM and a 256GB SSD for just £979, which still means an impressive £290 off the RRP.
14. Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (i5, 8GB, 256GB)
Now: £959 (£210 off)
The i5 Surface Pro 7 with 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD has a significant price drop right now at Microsoft. It’s now available for £959 with a £210 discount, but Amazon is matching it on price.
15. Battlefield 3 (PC)
Now: Free via Amazon Prime
If you have Amazon Prime, you can now claim Battlefield 3 for free via Prime Gaming (formerly known as Twitch).
16. Headspace Annual Subscription
Was: US$69.99 per year (around £52)
Now: US$48.99 per year (around £36) (30% off)
Sign up now save on the ever-popular meditation app, Headspace.
17. Nutribullet Magic Bullet
From: Currys PC World
Now: £19.99 (£10 off)
A great low price for the Nutribullet – it’s the cheapest we’re seeing right now.
18. O2 150GB data (SIM Only) with 12 months of Disney+
Now: £20 per month (£5 off plan, £59.99 off Disney+)
Save on big data with O2: get a whopping 150GB every month for just £20. Plus with free Disney+ for a year, save £59.99 on the annual subscription.
19. Ivacy five-year VPN subscription
Was: $597 ($9.95 per month)
Now: $60 – approx. £44.90 ($1 per month – approx 75p) (90% off)
Ivacy’s Black Friday deal is one of the best around. It gives you 90% off the usual monthly price.
The offer is a five-year subscription for which you’ll pay the equivalent of $1 per month, which is about 75p. That’s an up-front payment of $60 (around £44.90) which is an absolute bargain.
Ivacy offers a great service which supports P2P downloads, unblocks streaming services (including Netflix and Disney+) and, like any VPN service, gives you security when using public Wi-Fi and privacy when browsing the web.
This is one the cheapest VPN deals around.
20. Shark HZ500S1000UK Upright Vacuum & Steam Mop Bundle
Now: £199 (£150 off)
AO’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is still going strong. Pick up this excellent Shark bundle worth £349 for just £199 – that’s £150 off.
For more specific round-ups of the best deals, you might like:
Best laptop/PC deals
Best phone deals
Best gaming deals
Best tablets, iPads & Smartwatch deals
Best Software & Security deals
Best deals on everyday tech
Deal hunting tips – how to make sure you’re getting the best deal
The most important thing to do when considering whether something is a good deal is to ask yourself: “Would I still want and buy this if it was full price?” Often the answer may be no, which means you need to think whether you’re saving money with a discount, or wasting it caught up in the excitement of a sale.
A deal for one person won’t be a deal for someone else, no matter how many times Amazon, Argos or John Lewis might tell you otherwise. We are checking the prices of deals all year round and will give you expert advice about whether or not the deals we’ve found are genuinely good and worth buying, or whether we’ve seen them cheaper in the past.
It isn’t unusual (or difficult, or illegal) for some retailers to put prices up during deal seasons. Yes, that’s right – sometimes discount prices during the holiday season are higher compared to the rest of the year because dishonest retailers know they will get more page views from people ready to click buy.